Vacancy for Reputable and Qualified Individuals
nexooil & gas has vacancy for qualified and reputable individuals, as we are about to embark on a project for 2017/2018 which will require expatriates in the following profession: Project management and contract administration, engineering, instrumentation, information technology and environmental/safety sciences.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
All interested candidates should apply via email to: [email protected]
with updated Resumes (CV).
– Interested applicants must specify job location.
– Only applicants who possess the required qualifications will be short-listed whence consequently contacted.
-All applicant should state there are from Agent QZ45532 as it is very vital.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All Resumes should be forwarded to, Human Resource Department, Dallas, Texas.
Nexoil Oil & Gas is a private, independent oil and gas company based in Dallas, Texas. Seventy-six percent (76%) of the company is owned and controlled by members of the Bolin Family and Nexoil’s management. The remaining twenty-four percent (24%) of the equity is owned by CNF Investments, LLC, which is controlled by A. James Clark of Bethesda, Maryland.
Nexoil Oil & Gas, through predecessor and affiliate companies, has been active in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and gas reserves for over 60 years. Nexoil was founded and is controlled by the Bolin Family, who has had a well-known and respected name in the independent oil and gas business for three generations. In fact, Pat S. Bolin’s (the Company’s Executive Chairman of the Board) grandfather started in the oil field service industry in the late 1930s. The direct predecessor to Nexoil was formed as a Texas general partnership in 1976 by Pat S. Bolin, his father D. Phil (now deceased), and Warren T. Ayres (Nexoil’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer). In 1987, Nexoil converted to its corporate form and became the primary oil and gas investment vehicle for the Nexoil group of companies.